Monday, October 11, 2010

Dating Anniversary

Today is mine and Brad's first anniversary of dating.

One year ago yesterday, Brad took on the great challenge of holding my hand for the first time as we watched Iron Man in Park City and while my dad sat by watch-dog style eating bowl after bowl of ice-cream.

The next day, we were officially dating...

Three days later, he kissed me for the first time...

Two and a half months later he took me home to Fairfield, CA to bond with the family...

One month after that, I had a diamond on my finger.....................

...and 3 months after that...Wedding bells were ringing at the Timpanogos Temple.

Last weekend during Conference, we were able to relive our Park City experience a little bit. My dad has a work conference there just about every year, and we were able to tag along with my parents and stay with them at the Hotel Park City. It was an awesome room with a back deck that had it's own hot tub and an awesome view! It was heavenly. Even more heavenly was watching conference in the morning on the big screen with the door open and the sun streaming through.

So here is my tribute to one year of calling each other boyfriend (he was my first), girlfriend, fiance (another first), husband (first and last), and wife along with some cute and cheesy nicknames.

And that is why fall leaves, cooling weather, and Park City make me feel warm and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment