Friday, September 10, 2010

The Friday Blog

It's Friday!!! What a great day of the week! I have the typical Friday ADD that prevents me from doing any really serious studying or working with even 50% of my usual efficiency. Brain power shuts down to about 10%. Self-control, almost none existent. Heart rate increases by 40% in combined anticipation of weekend leisure and weekend errands to run. Sudden cravings for unhealthy foods begin to increase in frequency. Muscles start begging for physical activity and lungs plead for fresh air.

Yes, it's the weekend, the SECOND weekend since school started, and Brad and I are off to a great start! Ask us where we'll be in 3 years....no idea! But for now we're working hard to keep on top of the BYU dogpile, and praying hard to figure out what's happening next.

In case any of our 3 readers are interested, Brad has started his own Blog called "Brad Rhetoric" which doesn't actually count, in my opinion, since he had to do it for a class. However, it may produce some interesting reads, and will most certainly be much deeper and philosophical than my own literature.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Holly Marianno! So happy to hear that you are doing great! I miss you I want to see you and hear all about your new life with this wonderful man. Let's make a plan soon, yo!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Holly Holly Holly! My dear you now have 4 followers! :) I am happy that you have this...now I can stalk you more often! :) You can also stalk me at jorgenandamygoodman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete